Your Portfolio Management And Financial Planning Solutions
We offer a broad range of portfolio management and financial planning solutions customized for your specific needs, goals and life stage. We apply a clear, well-defined and objective process. Below is a cross-section of wealth management issues that our clients commonly encounter.
Key Portfolio Management Factors
- What is the current risk level of our total investment portfolio?
- Does your current portfolio meet our lifestyle needs? How might we reposition our investments to meet our lifestyle objectives?
- What is our net annual return in dollars and on a percentage basis?
- How much are you paying annually for investment advice?
- How tax-efficient is our investment portfolio?
Planning For Retirement
- Do you want to downsize your career prior to full retirement? When can you fully retire? What do you want your lifestyle to be in retirement - slower, the same or increased to allow for travel, spoiling grand-kids and/or hobbies?
- As you approach our retirement years, what is the appropriate way to create income, provide additional stability, reduce volatility and increase certainty of your desired lifestyle and legacy?
- What assumptions are prudent to make about inflation, rate of return and longevity? What happens if these assumptions are wrong and how well can your plan withstand unexpected events?
Financial Management During Retirement
- How much can you draw annually from our investment portfolio to supplement other sources of retirement income, without creating concern that income will drop, not keep pace with inflation or that investment accounts and liquidity will be eroded?
- Ar you aware that you may have required minimum distributions (RMDs) at age 70 1/2 and have you planned for it?
- What investments should you spend first in retirement – taxable or tax-deferred retirement assets?
- Should you consider long-term care insurance? What are the key factors to consider?
- If your spouse is not knowledgeable about (or perhaps not interested in) financial matters, how do you properly create a plan to address this?