We Help Practice Owners:
Develop your financial practice
We work with our NDs to Protect their practice, Grow their practice and Exit their practice. We do this strategically, coordinating practice assets, personal assets and cash flow to create a plan to maximize what your practice does for you.
Retain your best employees
The practice’s most valuable assets are its people. We can help with:
- Employee Retention Plans
- Retirement Plans (Specifically plan design to attract and/or retain)
- Financial Wellness Programs
Get ready for retirement
Eventually, we all exit our Practice. Whether we maintain control after we leave day to day operations, transition to family or employee, or sell the practice, this is where you realize your full value of your life's work.
- Transition to new owner (agreements)
- Helping to avoid double or triple taxation on sale or transition of business
- Efficient cash flow strategies upon exit
What to Expect in your Consultation:
Our initial consultation is a 30 minute virtual meeting. Just like your practice, we want to learn about you, share our philosophy and decide whether working together makes sense.
We Typically ask:
- How did you decide to become a ND?
- How long have you been in practice?
- What are your goals with your practice?
- What made you want to spend 30 minutes with us?
- What are 3 financial goals over the next 3,5,10 years?
Prospective Clients Ask:
- How are you different?
- How are you paid?
- What’s your process?
- How can you make my practice more financially sound?
- Do you replace my CPA?
*All of these questions get answered in the initial consultation